Join top selling author and futurist, Mark Stevenson and leading sustainability expert, Ed Gillespie as they ask better questions to help us all imagine and build a better future. It’s not about keeping calm and carrying on, no, it’s about getting excited and doing things.
If you enjoyed the show, please:
- Follow the Futurenauts on Twitter;
- leave us a review on iTunes and help us spread pragmatic optimism for the future; and
- Listen to the show on SoundCloud here!
In this podcast, Mark and Ed interview the amazing Juliet Davenport, CEO of leading renewable and ethical energy provider, Good Energy, and also discuss bringing back the Great British pub, the end of Black Sabbath and bust the myths surrounding wind power.
- The Ethical Consumer Guide
- Good Energy
- Juliet Davenport’s profile
- 10:10 Wind Power Myths
- The People’s Pub Partnership